The strategic leadership and decision-making body is the Executive committee, which is led by the President.
- President – Dr Cindy Tromans (UK)
- President-elect – Mr Massimo Revelli (Italy)
- Immediate Past President – Mr Peter Gumpelmayer (Austria)
- Treasurer – Mr Jesus Garcia Poyatos (Spain)
- Chair of the Public Affairs and Economic Committee – Mr Per Michael Larsen (Denmark)
- Chair of the Professional Services Committee – Ms Sylwia Kropacz-Sobkowiak (Poland)
- Chair of the Board of Management – Dr Robert Chappell (UK)
- Secretary General – Ms Fabienne Eckert (Brussels)
- Secretary of the Public Affairs and Economic Committee – Ms Ann Blackmore (UK)
- Secretary of the Professional Services Committee – Mr Pavel Šebek (Czech Republic)
The ECOO Executive Committee.
From left to right: Jesus Garcia Poyatos, Fabienne Eckert, Pavel Šebek, Sylwia Kropacz-Sobkowiak, Massimo Revelli, Cindy Tromans, Bob Chappell, Per Michael Larsen, Ann Blackmore, Peter Gumpelmayer