We are happy to share with you the latest issue of the ECOO newsletter, featuring recent policy developments at EU level as well as exciting updates from our members and partners! Access the issue here.
The July 2020 edition includes the following updates:
- Message from the President
- Highlights from online focus sessions
- How can countries better integrate eye care into primary care services?
- Common sense and evidence – the Swedish way to improve road safety
- Digital i-health: is the future here now?
- Vienna becomes home to first accredited institution with the European Qualification in Optics
- On the EU agenda:
- Demographic change
- Skills and qualifications – focus on a New Skills Agenda
- Medical Devices Regulation
- Country updates
- Update from the World Council of Optometry
- Update from the European Academy of Optometry and Optics
- Next ECOO meeting